Dim lights Embed Embed this video on your site
Dr Brett Hill is a podcast star, chiropractor, wellness coaches coach and author of the life-changing book How To Eat An Elephant. He regularly appears on TV, radio and in print, and his media appearances, seminars, coaching and consulting have inspired thousands of people over the last decade to live a long, happy, healthy life full of energy and vitality.
In his early 20s, Dr Brett realised that it was time to make a change. He had been the kind of child who was always sick – not terribly sick, but not terribly well either. For as long as he could remember he had suffered from coughs and colds at least half a dozen times a year, he didn’t sleep well, was low in energy and not particularly fit. He realised that he had been doing the same things over and over again (including regular doses of antibiotics) and kept getting the same results. He decided to do something different.
Dr Brett realised that if he wanted better health he was going to have to make better choices. At the time he thought nothing of a lunch consisting of a pie, a pasty, a 1.25L soft drink and a chocolate bar. He would regularly go out and drink more than he should, and he did little to no exercise. Something had to give. Over the course of the next decade he gradually turned his life around. He started getting regular chiropractic care, cleaned up his diet, started exercising well and in the process he learnt what it takes to make real life-long changes to lifestyle and health.
In the process Dr Brett has been able to share his journey with his fabulous wife Rebecca and now their two gorgeous children Tom and Charlotte, who have inspired Dr Brett to take his message to the world in order to create a healthier environment for his family to thrive in.
Dr Brett’s websites, articles, videos, media appearances and books have inspired people all over the world to make drastic changes for the better in their life and their health.
Highlights from Dr Brett’s dynamic career include:
- - Co-host of Australia's number one health podcast 'The Wellness Guys Show' and 'That Paleo Show'
- - Co-founder of Australia's leading health podcast channel The Wellness Couch (www.thewellnesscouch.com)
- - Co-founder of The Business Of Wellness Coaching (www.thewellnesscoach.biz)
- - Editorial in publications as diverse as The Adelaide Magazine, Men’s Health and The Borneo Post and The Advertiser newspaper
- - Online editorial on NineMSN, AdelaideNow and more
- - Radio appearances on ABC, 5AA, FreshFM, Fresh 102.3 and others
- - TV appearances on Channel Seven and Channel Nine
- - Wellness seminars including Queensland’s Dynamic Growth congress, ING corporate work, The Wellness Summit and more
- - Launching popular health resource www.drbretthill.com and monthly newsletter
- - His successful chiropractic and wellness coaching practice in Linden Park, South Australia
- - Author of How To Eat An Elephant: simple solutions for lifelong energy and vitality (The Wellness Couch)
See what Dr Brett has been up to recently on his media page
Follow Dr Brett on Facebook
Dr Hill is a Doctor of Chiropractic and holds a Bachelor of Health Science (The University of Adelaide) and Masters of Chiropractic (Macquarie University, NSW) and is a member of the ICPA (International Chiropractic Paediatric Association).